Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Platform, Buddy. Hike It Up There.

Ok, so it's June 1st. It's time to start Junebuggin' it. Do you know what the Junebug is? No, you don't. Here's the deal: Megan Mooney is a hilarious comic. She was featured on Comedy Central a while back and I nearly died watching her set. She's got a bit about her Olympic Dream. Do yourself a favor: watch it.

Jokes.com
Megan Mooney - The Junebug
comedians.comedycentral.com
Futurama New EpisodesUgly AmericansFunny TV Comedy Blog


I may not be from Canada, but I would let Megan Mooney train me for an Olympic competition any day. You can watch more of her here and here. I really hope she comes to Philly soon.

One more thing. I was playing Musashi: Samurai Legend the other day. (It's a radical game. You chop kids up like math.) Anyway, I think fighting all the ninjas reminded me of Ask A Ninja. I forgot how well those clips were put together. The whole hyperbolic, Chuck Norris-esque, uberdangerous scene got played out quick by humorless teenagers. They killed it hard. It's easy to forget that there was a time when the ninja bit was still fresh.

Check out the first episode. It's good stuff. Also, I need to download that theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment