Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi. I'm in Deleware?

Ok, so I keep seeing commercials for states. When did this become something that happened?
It started with California, which I suppose does have a lot of things all in one state (surfing and snowboarding in the same season is even possible), but I just saw a commercial for the wondrous world of Michigan...really? Michigan is so lame, the commercial was all about fishing, so yeah, lots of tourist hot spots there. They could have at least TRIED to make it look fun, but instead they made it look relaxing but in reality: it just sucks. So, I don't know what their plan was.

And I would like to know if there's just one production company that's making commercials for every state one at a time (just like those state quarters which everyone is still tripping balls over right? Who can't wait for Hawaii to come out?) or if these states are just making these atrocities themselves. They def looked pretty similar, so I'm going to assume the former. I just can't wait to be watching TV one day and see nothing but state commercials so I can learn all the wonders of Nebraska.

1 comment:

  1. We're in New York. I've got a gun. Let's go to...a Broadway show.

    ReplyDelete