Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This Awesome Blog

Because I know Dan loves it when I right super short entries on this blog I will make this brief. Can we all give Daniel a round of applause for the picture at the top of this page! I had no idea Dan was taking that picture, and I doubt Andrew did either but it is an absolutely perfect picture for this. The only thing missing (thus making it not perfect and making me a liar, which I'm fine with) is Dan also not paying attention to the camera or any of the people in the pic.

1 comment:

  1. Right, I think I know what you're saying. I just turned around from photographing the mural and you guys were just waiting. I like candid pictures. I rarely photograph living things and I don't like when people pose. It would have been nice if I could have been wandering around too, but whatever. I'm arguably the most important part of that picture. (The blue pipes come in close second.)

    ReplyDelete